Cliff Walk

postcard postcard postcard

The Cliff Walk was originally created by the Windsor Estate, and was given to the Penarth Council by Lord Windsor along with several other open spaces. The formal transfer of ownership took place in September 1902. Postcards of Cliff Walk are relatively uncommon and originate relatively late. There is also a section which explores the documented history of the Park, and in addition there is an aerial photograph taken in 1941.

Other links

Copyright statement