Penarth Head Park or Open Space was created following Lord Windsor's offer
in 1897 to give part of the headland to the town for development as a public
open space. As is shown in the postcard images, the Park gives cliff-top views
from the Penarth headland across the seafront and the Bristol Channel. There
is a section which explores the documented history of Penarth Head Park.